We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bathurst, Canada
reviews: 2
Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

Friend looking for any info. on this resort.Any info would be appreciated. Thanks

Bathurst, Canada
1. Re: Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

bump

Erieau, Canada
Destination Expert
for Punta Cana
reviews: 52
2. Re: Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

Motel 6 of Punta Cana, what other info are you looking for, be a bit more specific.

Philadelphia,Pa
3. Re: Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

Just returned on Dec. 7 from Occidental Grand If I had to do it over I would book another resort. It was not bad but it was not great.

Moncton, Canada
4. Re: Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

Was there 3 years ago and really liked the place. It's a good 4-star resort. The beach is super!! Like all the resorts in P.Cana you can walk for miles on the beach on any sides.

Cajun.

Lexington KY
reviews: 5
5. Re: Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

We just got back and had a fabulous vacation. We are huge beach people, and the beach is fantastic. The food leaves a bit to be desired, but you won't go hungry. The nightclub is awesome. We would go back in a minute. We are pretty laid-back people, though - if you are expecting perfection and white-glove service, this is not the place for you. I am working on a very long trip report.

Freehold, New Jersey
6. Re: Info on Grand Flamenco Punta Cana!!!

acadian..

A friend who travelled with us to Bahia spend a couple of days at the Flamenco (he bought 2 nights there, to visit somebody)

When he returned, he felt that there was no comparison, that Bahia was a MUCH nicer resort.. although he did say that he very much liked the food at the Flamenco, and he's got to be the pickiest eater I've ever met. He felt that the rooms were run down and old looking.

So if it is close in terms of price, I'd recommend Bahia.. we took the cab to Mangu at Flamenco and it was 10.00 each way, if you hook up with a couple of people it is reasonable.