I wiil be in Gran Bahia Principe Esmeralda (GBPE) from April 11th to April 18th, and I would like to have some infos about the facilities.
1) According to some reviews, the Gala Night at the buffet is thursday night. According to some people in this forum it is wednesday night. If you stay in GBPE recently what was the schedule?
2) Is it possible to have some shade at the GBPE? Best place is one of the pool or the beach?
3) The towel game is the best way to find some shade at GBPE ?
4) When you book to stay at the GBPE on Transat Holiday (not an upgrade on arrival) do you arrive directly to the GBPE lobby with the bus or you need to take a walk?
5) Is it the same electric system than in the Punta Cana section: you need to leave your key card in the slot to have electricity in the room?
6) Is it difficult to obtain a change of the fridge content. I hate DR beer but I want water in my room. The room service accept to do the change or I need to ask it every day?
7) Something else I must know BEFORE arriving to GBPE you can tell me after your experience at GBPE ?
Thanks in advance for all your input!