We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just returned from Secrets Excellence...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Greensboro, NC
reviews: 28
Just returned from Secrets Excellence...

We just returned from Secrets Excellence. I will be posting a review later this week, but if anyone has any questions I will try and help.

Camdenton, Missouri
reviews: 1
31. Re: Just returned from Secrets Excellence...

Thanks Sunning! That's great to know, I'm counting the days now, can't wait to get our vacation started! Dec. 4-11 (yee-haw) :-)

We get to go to St. Louis to the Rams Edward Jones Dome Friday to watch our (13-0) high school Lakers play in the state championship football game for class 4A!

Some Fun before the Sun!

Also I want to wish you all a Very Happy Holiday! And have a safe and joyful Thanksgiving!

PS: thanks for all the info and help and replies----you all are wonderful!!!

Gary

Camdenton Mo.

New York
reviews: 2
32. Re: Just returned from Secrets Excellence...

this information was really helpful. originally we were booked at riviera maya secrets, but because of hurricane wilma we were bumped to PC on nov12-23, 2 days before our TA called us to tell us we had been bumped again, so now we leave saturday 11/26..

really looking foward to it... it's freezing here in New york so it'll be nice to go to a nice warm place, and have a few drinks...

who ever is going around the same time see you there, and enjoy your stay... have wonderful holidays everyone.