We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
toronto,on
Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

We booked our trip last September and were offered the Free Upgrade to VIP if we paid by the end of September. I am hoping there is someone else out there that did the same as us, because our tickets still show as being Gdnview Jr Suite, but I know that this room is at the front of the hotel not near the beach where VIP is usually located. Can someone tell me what to do when I get there to make sure we receive this package. I can't wait to get there, seven more sleeps!

reviews: 1
1. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

Hey twigger! I was thinking about you today wondering when you were leaving. Have you tried emailing the resort about your room? Someone else posted yesterday about a vip jr suite and i think they were thinking of doing the same thing. You know, the junior suites are really quite lovely, close to the upper pool (which is never busy), and either a short trolley ride to the beach or a nice stroll. Who did you book with (tour company/travel agent)?

green bay wi
2. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

Twigger- we booked through applevacations and paid more for a vip junior suite- because according to applevacations a regular vip suite was not available- we are going jan-21-28th-

I did email the resort and I have not heard back yet- when we get there I am just going to see what our room placement is like - And I guess I will just take it from there-I do not know the difference with vip junior and regular vip suites- so we will see- no matter what it is going to be great- when are you going?

toronto,on
3. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

Hi,

We booked through Avion Travel and are leaving Jan.15/05 for the week. I was told at the time of booking that we would be upgraded to the VIP suites close to the beach. Hopefully this is true. I guess we will have to wait and see. Anyway, it will be wonderful. Can't wait. Six more sleeps.

toronto,on
4. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

Hi,

We booked through Avion Travel and are leaving Jan.15/05 for the week. I was told at the time of booking that we would be upgraded to the VIP suites close to the beach. Hopefully this is true. I guess we will have to wait and see. Anyway, it will be wonderful. Can't wait. Six more sleeps.

Ottawa
reviews: 3
5. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

Hi twigger, we also booked our trip last September, Bavaro Princess, to receive the free upgrade to VIP. We have not received our tickets yet. Hopefully, this week. Hope you get a nice room. Have fun!

6. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

hi twigger - do you know what tour company you're going with (sunwing, sunquest, etc.)? I'm asking cuz our tour rep (sunwing) on site moved the earth for us - maybe your rep could help you out...

Ottawa
reviews: 3
7. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

We booked our trip in September and paid in full to receive the upgrade to VIP. We just received our tickets yesterday and notice that they say Junior Suite VIP. Does anyone know what this means. Is Junior something they write on all tickets. We paid for a regular VIP suite so I was a little confused to see Junior written on the voucher.

I hope someone out there can help. Thanks.

New Brunswick...
reviews: 18
8. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

Proud the regular VIP suite is classified as a junior suite. I believe that is all they have at the Bavaro Princess. They may have a few family suites with seperate bedrooms etc but most rrom are just junior suites.

9. Re: Upgrade to VIP for Bavaro Princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:50 pm, February 01, 2005