We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York
Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

Hi All,

First off, I'd like to say that this forum has been absolutely incredible in providing info!

My husband and I are staying at Secrets from 8/31 - 9/5 and will be flying out of Philadelphia. Anyone else with similar travel dates?

Also, I've heard alot about the beautiful beach parties at the resort. Does anyone know which day of the week it usually falls on?

Thx for your help!

New York
1. Re: Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

bump...

boston
2. Re: Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

I read on a reveiw that the beach party is on tuesday's but if it rains they reschedule it for thursdays. Hope this helps.

Ohio
reviews: 1
3. Re: Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

Tuesday it is.

Another good time is the managers reception.

Saturday is Comedy Show

Sunday is Variety Show also Honeymooners cocktails party.

Monday is Magic Show

Tuesday Dominican Show and Beach party

Wednesday is Lounge singer and Managers cocktail party

Thursday is Tropical Show and Beach BBQ for lunch

Friday is Ideal Couple show and Fajitas on the beach for lunch.

Kevin

New York
4. Re: Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

thanks Honeymooner & Drugdog! Unfortunately, it seems that I may miss the infamous beach party (if its held on Tuesday night)! At least there are enough other interesting events!

Also, I will be celebrating my 25th bday there - any suggestions on what to do? We already have the anniversary package booked (we're also celebrating our 1st year anniversary at the resort.) Any ideas/suggestions would be much appreciated!

boston
5. Re: Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

Try the Horseback riding on the beach, and I have heard that the spa there is wonderful, so if you like massages try the couples massage on the beach. I know when I get there I will be signing up for the Horseback riding, and the Couples massage on the beach, It will be our honeymoon so we need to get pampered

Maryland, USA
reviews: 8
6. Re: Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

Hi Secretscan'twait:

We had a 30th b-day celebration while we were there and went to the gourmet restaurant for it (a Friday night). They do a nice job. Just tell the maitre d' and they do a nice job. I won't give it away.

Enjoy...and I'm envious!

New York
7. Re: Secrets - which day of the week is the beach party?

great ideas! the couples massage seems particularly enticing!

a couple of more days till take off!