We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Resort...Jan 6-13

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Regina, Saskatchewan
Breezes Resort...Jan 6-13

Hi there...my husband and daughter are going to be staying at Breezes Jan 6-13...anyone else going then.......are mosquitoes going to be crazy when we are there...if anyone knows...thanks

upstate New york
reviews: 28
1. Re: Breezes Resort...Jan 6-13

I am going the week of Xmas. Have been checking this site for weeks now and here is what I know. MD's recommended the malaria meds but I am not taking them. There are always mosquitos in the caribbean but it has been worse because of the hurricanes. I have read many posts that say people have not even seen mosquitos because they are really fumigating.

YOu can take the meds and use lots of Deet if you are concerned. I am going to try to avoid the dusk the dawn times when mosquitos are at their worst. The meds I believe have side effects but it seems that most of the people have had mild side effects on this site. Good luck and have fun!!!

Oh also the hotel seems to be up and running. I have gotten conflicting posts from people on this message board but it seems by the time you go it shouldn't be a problem.