We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Hello my fellow sunscape travellers...

My wife and I are travelling to Sunscape on Dec 19th...

We have read the reviews...seen the phots...not worried about any of it....we have a great time everywhere we go...

We like to party...you'll have no problem finding us at the bar in the evening...

Who else out there is going that week...Let's Party.....Just seven more sleeps...Can't wait...

Talk to you soon...

Sandy Feet

Alexandria, Virginia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Sandy Feet -

My friend and I will be there - you will no doubt find us at a bar in the evening.

Cheers and see you there!

Cleveland
2. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Hi - we'll be there from Dec 24 - Dec 31. Be sure to break the bartenders in for us! Haha...

Toronto
3. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Well Just five days to go...I can't beleive there aren't more people going to Sunscape during the week of Dec 19 to 26....

Don't tell me I am going to have to break in the bar staff alone...

Cheers

Alexandria, Virginia
4. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Sandy Feet - no worries about breaking in the bartenders - my boyfriend and I will most definitely help you with that. I speak Spanish too, so there should not be any communication issues. :-)

Cheers!

Toronto
5. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Hey Schroeds

Glad to hear there are some fellow travellers hopping to have a great time...I am sure we can but the bartenders to the test...no doubt there are lots of other people going to Sunscape that week who are looking to kick back...enjoy the sun...and many cold presidentes...

See you at the swim up...

Cheers

Sandy Feet

Tribune
6. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Hey there! Yep, we are going too, Dec 19-26... can't wait for some much needed sunshine and relaxation. With all of the mixed reviews, we just want to enjoy ourselves and go with an open mind.

"Sandy Feet" - sounds like you are ready to have some fun - we'll buy you a drink ;).

Only 5 more sleeps!!!!

Toronto
7. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Hello All...

I think that between Pigbear and Schroed...there might be a back up at the pool bar???

Glad to see more people getting geared up for a great time...

we are flying out of Toronto at 6:00 am on Sunday...what about the rest of you???

With any luck I can close up at the pool bar by 2:00pm and have my first cold one down range by 2:10pm...

Cheers

Sandy Feet

Alexandria, Virginia
8. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

We fly out of Raleigh at 8 am on Sunday but do not get to Dom Rep until after 2 pm. So I think that with transport, it will be closer to 4 or 5 until we are checked in but will then be more than ready for drinks!

See you there!

Tribune
9. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

We don't leave until 9:30am on Sunday - arrival 8:30pm in Punta Cana..... save us some beer Sandy Feet, cause I figure I will need one by then....

PS. we are leaving from good ol' Cowtown (The Flames still rule!)

Toronto
10. Re: Who is staying at Sunscape from Dec 19 to 26....It's time...

Hey Pigbear...

Judging by the NHL talks that took place here today, It's not looking good for anyone to rule...Lord Stanley is getting a rest this year...

No worries about saving you a beer...but you might have to line up behind schored...

118 hours and counting...

sandy feet