I was on the phone with Sunwing for an hour this morning. They wouldn't budge, it is very annoying. Then i had my travel agent contact Sunwing and still nothing. They are being so unrational. They obviously dont understand how serious this all is. Both my parents have stomach ailments and can't take chloroquine. They want a doctors note, monday morning they will have it. They said until other tour operators begin cancelling and rescheduling they dont plan to do anything. My travel agent told me to wait until Monday. Ive already done the reserch into destinatoins in Cuba, but we were looking forward to going to the new Sunscape Beach.
Im crossing my fingers and hopefully Sunwing will let us cancel.
Good Luck to everyone else who are in similar situations!