We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahia Principe: Premiere vs Golden Club

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whitby_On
Bahia Principe: Premiere vs Golden Club

Folks, need your help! I was originally planninng on booking the Golden Club but have just found out that they do not accomodate 3 adults and 1 child in those rooms anymore (even though the 3rd adult is only 13 but that's another story) so the only other rooms available for 3 adults and 1 child is the Premiere which just opened this past month and apparently are the rooms FURTHEST from the beach. Can anyone say whether its still worth going to the BP or should I look elsewhere.

My other choice was the Sunscape Beach but then after reading how rough the waters are I'm a little weary.

Any help would be appreciated.

Whitby_On
11. Re: Bahia Principe: Premiere vs Golden Club

Winterb, thanks for taking the time to share your map. From another post someone indicated that the hacienda rooms are in buildings 30-36, which explains the same colour coding for those buildings (yellow). I assume the gold are for the ones in the Gold Club so I'm not sure if the yellow ones like bldg 26,28 are for the regular folks. It never hurts to ask.

Thanks again!

BC Canada
reviews: 4
12. Re: Bahia Principe: Premiere vs Golden Club

Gold ones are indeed Club Golden. The green area between 31 & 29 is commonly called the Mangrove Swamp. All the rooms on the north side from building 20 nearest the beach to 39 nearest the lobby face an area that has a lot of heavy equipment contruction going on. Someone said it is part of the golf course that is also being built immediately south of the resort.

calgary,ab
reviews: 4
13. Re: Bahia Principe: Premiere vs Golden Club

winterb thanks for the map of the Bahia.

Hope Timetravel gets this. He's been looking.

Toronto, Canada
14. Re: Bahia Principe: Premiere vs Golden Club

Hi there

We also ran into the same problem with rooms as our kids are 4,12 and 16 so again the adult non adult issue.

We have found the Sirenis to be the one for us.

Cost wise, location, activites, a pal was there last year and highly recommended it so we are going Jan2(32 days and counting) .

I hope that helps as nothing like paying all inclusive adult rates for a kid who can't eat or drink their value in it.

M