We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

which hotel is best

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caernarfon, United...
reviews: 4
which hotel is best

right then- im looking to going back, which hotel is the best for nightlife and things to do during day.. allegro was cr_ap.. so honest opinion please.. either in punta cana or in puerto plata? will be a few of us aged between 21-25

1. Re: which hotel is best

Welcome back hyperwelshangel! sorry to here about allegro! We where at sunscape the beach really great party started at the theatre then onto disco then onto beach bar till some nights 5am! Met some great people from England, boston, new Jersey, scotland, whales, Germany, all over the states and some canucks too! Good mix, Had a couple of girls gone wild nights too! I would highly recomend!

Caernarfon, United...
2. Re: which hotel is best

thanx lorna, you were staying next door to us then, your resort sounds a right laugh :o) am i right in thinking beach parties etc etc here? did u have fun overall- jet lag starting to kick in?

london, uk
reviews: 2
3. Re: which hotel is best

lorna, ive only just noticed that youre from london, is that london uk? and if so where..i live on an island in london, im wondering if thats where your user name has come from...

Far From Nutjobs
4. Re: which hotel is best

Hey hyper, When are you going back? I'm looking at flights and I think we are looking at the week of Dec 20 but will probably try Breezes, Puerta Plata. It's a thought....it just may be "funner" since I'll be there. (kidding :0)...) But more friends is always better, right? ;0) BTW, it doesn't get cold there at all, does it?

Mish

York, Pennsylvania
reviews: 27
5. Re: which hotel is best

Mish...we are considering the week AFTER Christmas.......try to be there for New Year. Finally gonna take the kids with us!

Far From Nutjobs
6. Re: which hotel is best

Man, OBXM. So close. I'm still not sure yet about the dates. Whenever is cheaper and fits my husband, mine, and now my son's schedule. I'm looking at the flights like a hawk. I am obviously still in "vacation mode" since I can't stay away from this forum. Are you going back to PC or Puerta Plata?

York, Pennsylvania
reviews: 27
7. Re: which hotel is best

Mish....we need to try to schedule our trip around our oldest who is in the Navy and still in Japan at this moment. We are pretty flexible on which week...just waiting to see what he can get. We were thinking PC only because we love it so much but are certainly open to PP.

Caernarfon, United...
8. Re: which hotel is best

mish- im looking towards end of sept, would like to go over my birthday.. end of nov but since xmas is a month away from there- it's kinda a no-hoper :o(. Have u got web addy for breezes please? im hoping that the weather is kinda the same all yr round (someone please say it is lol). Like u said the more the better huh. My friend is going to the DR wk tuesday and im soooooo jealous of her

Far From Nutjobs
9. Re: which hotel is best

Alright hyper. Teach me something new (first sunshower....we call it the zapper at the tanning place). What does, "web addy for breezes" mean?:0) BTW, we met a great family from England and she was teaching me some of the differences to. Your crisps-our chips

your chips-our fries

your nappies-our pampers

Do I sound English yet, hyper? ;0)

Well, hopefully if we all stay addicted to this forum as we're doing a splendid job doing right now, maybe we will all end up on a next vacation together eventually. :0)

Mish

10. Re: which hotel is best

hyper trip was fantastic! excited bride I'm in London Ontario close to Toronto! I was born close to Glasgow in Scotland. Always manage to find great new friends from London England my husband lovessss your accents! When I met my hubby I didn't believe him when he said he was from london, till he told me about it being near toronto!So no jet lag for me, just the desire for another drink and sleep!