We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

topless @ caribe club princess

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
maine usa
topless @ caribe club princess

how much is there? can you get away from them.

Rochester, New York
reviews: 15
1. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

I can't speak specifically about your particular resort, but as you've likely heard, some guests do sunbathe topless on the DR beaches. It's generally not permitted around at the pool, and those who sunbathe topless don't typically walk about the beach that way... they simply remove their top when reclining in a lounger. I know everyone has a different comfort level with this, but I think some people make it seem like a bigger issue than it really is. Percentage-wise, the women who sunbathe topless on the beaches is still very low. How do you feel about speedos? You'll see them too. :-)

Far From Nutjobs
2. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

hi darel,

We stayed at Breezes and there were quite a few at the pool and about double on the beach. There were a few w/ the topless/g-string combo also. I don't know how much you would be able to get away from it as we were at a spot and a few older ladies, who went topless, came later at the chairs next to us (unless you plan on continuously moving). I just knew it was time for my 5-year old to go to the kid's club before he opened his (honest) mouth and embarrass me. ;0)

Mish

Alabama
3. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

The last time I was at an AI, the ladies that COULD got topless didn't. It was the ladies with the rolls of extra skin that seemed to be so comfy walking around with nothing on! Personaly I think my husband would be thrilled for me to go without a top, but I just don't see that happening. That sunburn would be AWFUL!!!!!

Bamababe

Far From Nutjobs
4. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

True and funny, Bamababe. :0)

Chicago, Illinois
reviews: 1
5. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

From my experience, the women DID walk around topless--both by the pool and by the beach. They definitely did not confine themselves to their loungers.

Regina, SK
reviews: 2
6. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

Saw topless on the beach and by the pool both.

Freehold, New Jersey
reviews: 2
7. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

Darel, no you can not get away from us !!! LOL

Alabama
8. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

How about this piece of advice.......If they hang past your bellybutton, DON"T SHOW THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

belfast
reviews: 17
9. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

darel

since keeping your top ON seems to be an american issue, i think ur gonna find anywhere u travel u will see topless people on beaches / at pools.

europeans dont have an issue with TOPLESS or nudeey sunbathing so anywhere outside US ur likely to see some of it.

Mind u saying that, i always sunbathe topless in the US, its not my problem if some people are prudes

lesley

York, Pennsylvania
reviews: 27
10. Re: topless @ caribe club princess

You're right Lesley...it it pretty much an American "thing". Having lived in Europe for 5 years I became accustomed to it and even went topless myself twice while in the DR. Once you get past the "taboo" of it (as Americans) you will find it's very comfortable. It may not be to everyones taste but it is normal and a matter of choice around most of the globe.

darel...you will not be able to avoid the topless bathers and if it truely is an issue for you you may want to reconsider your destination.