We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Far From Nutjobs
Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Hi guys,

I'm back and have pics to share. Just give your e-mail address and I can share.

Mish

Nova Scotia
reviews: 1
1. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Gregg.Andrews@GMail.com - up to 10 MB attachment is OK.

Thanks, we are booked in November.

Gregg

Far From Nutjobs
2. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

This way may be easier for both parties. Hopefully this link will work: pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/malaccai/album…

Gregg, I sent them to your inbox too.

If it doesn't work w/the link I can e-mail them directly also.

Nova Scotia
reviews: 1
3. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Your e-mail worked perfectly - thanks.

Gregg

Alberta
4. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

HI Mish, I would love to hear about the trip! I havn't been looking on here for a while-but are those your pictures on yahoo? Did you meet all the people from this fourm at Breezes with your insulated mugs!:D Haha...

sussex Eng
reviews: 2
5. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Thanks for sharing your pics they look great! Hope you enjoyed yourselves. We've just booked to go June 2006 for 2 weeks, got a bargain at under 2k (about 3600$) for 4 of us. Did you find the dinner reservations as bad as everyone says, or could you just turn up at 6 and go straight in to eat? We quite like eating early with the kids.

Regards Rachael

Far From Nutjobs
6. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

bananaramma- Yup, that's us. It was OK but I still miss the sun and sand. I think the worst thing was the buffet for dinner. It was our first (and last) dinner there, which leads to your question, Rachael. The reservation proccess truly s*cked. There is hardly any entertainment in the days so when they start the entertainment at the beach/pool (around 5:30), you're pretty much in line to eat or to make your reservation. From what I did see in line, those ready to eat at 6, got right in. Reservations are made every 1/2 hr (e.g., 6:30, 7:00, 7:30) and fill extremely fast. For example, you may be towards the end of the line and not get a reservation or only have either a 9:30 or a 6:30 open (and by now you have about 15 mins. to get ready). The other thing is the "Dominican" minute that you will often hear there. This means aproximately a 1/2 hour. Make sure men wear pants to the Italian, French, and Japanese. They turned many around because of this. The 2 best for me were the Italian and Japanese. We did join the VIP club and since Breezes is our home base, we will probably be back again (minus the restaurant hassle--one of the perks--).

The beach is FAB...you can see how clear the water is in my pics. The lunch from the Marlin grill is quite good. We loved the fish, fries, and the burgers (actually the only beef that seemed normal there). Make sure to bring meds for upset stomachs...all of us, including my 5 yr. old, had encounters. I heard TUMS were $14 a bottle. The shop is ridiculous--$8 for a stick of gum and a lighter!!--

Look for Johnny at the beach bar and ask for Johnny's Special. Drank it most of my stay.-Delicious!-

Any more questions? :0)

Mish

bham england
reviews: 3
7. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Hi going to breezes june 2nd for 2 weeks, I would love to see your pics. kaysoutham@msn.com

Far From Nutjobs
8. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

BTW bananaramma,

I did meet vabeth, jj, rcpcr, and MSP. The permanent marker on the mugs actually only lasts 1 1/2 days so bring a marker w/you if you do want someone from the forum to recognize you....that's actually how I met jj. I think a better way to meet your forum friends is to give a description. Now that I have gone, describing my husband could have easily led a forumer to me (he was the only tall, black, bald guy there) ;0)

bham england
reviews: 3
9. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Thanks for the pics. It looks lovelly. Only 4 weeks to go, Cant wait

sussex Eng
reviews: 2
10. Re: Pictures from Breezes (April21-May1)

Cadbury, can you let me know how you get on. Another Brits opinion is always good! We are not going to 01.06.06 but it is about the same time of year as you're going. Have a great time.

Regards Rachael