We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sunscape the beach in August

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
york, pa
sunscape the beach in August

My fiance and I will be traveling to Sunscape the Beach in Mid-August. Anyone else going? Can anyone also give me an idea of what kind of luggage to pack. I have heard mixed ideas. Also the size limitations for the airlines. Thanks and hope to hear from you

South Jersey
1. Re: sunscape the beach in August

My boyfriend and I are going to Suncape Grand in August 14th to the 19th! I am sooooo looking forward to get away!!!

Michigan
reviews: 1
2. Re: sunscape the beach in August

We are going on our honeymoon there in Aug. 7-14. How old are you guys. Try to pack as light as possible it always makes for easy travel. Going through customs with lots of stuff is no fun also something with wheels.

NYC
reviews: 2
3. Re: sunscape the beach in August

Hello everyone :)

Im going to Sunscape the beach in Aug. too. Im going with my bf from the 17-24. We are soooo excited. Any time we go to an all inclusive resort I always pack light. However I like to get dressed up at night so I bring some nice clothes along with relaxing clothes.

I am a little worried about the weather. I know the hurricane season is around the time of Aug. have any of you been to DR in Aug. Or know how the weather will be like. Im counting days and its only May hehehehe :)

Miami.Fl
4. Re: sunscape the beach in August

we are going first week of August but to Ocean Blue, sorry, not to meet you guys, we are a group of 18 people from 14years old to 43.

But all of you have a nice vacations.

york, pa
5. Re: sunscape the beach in August

we will be arriving on the 15th and are in our 20's. we are very excited and am looking forward to grabing a drink with you

chicago,il
6. Re: sunscape the beach in August

we are going to be at Sunscape the Beach from august 3-17. Can't wait!

NYC
7. Re: sunscape the beach in August

STSSRS,

my bf and I are also in our mid 20s :) We counting the days eventhough its only May. How long are you guys staying at SB?

york, pa
8. Re: sunscape the beach in August

hey y2knyc,

we will be there from the 15th thru the 22nd. we are in our mid twenties and are going for our honeymoon. we are also counting down the days and my fiance is even more exited than i am. at least she thinks she is, lol. we should get together for a drink.

NYC
9. Re: sunscape the beach in August

Hey STSSRS,

We are going from the 17th-24th. A drink sounds like a great idea :) Did you guys book the honeymoon suite? We requested the building closer to the beach and the main pool,on the third floor.

I am a little worried about the weather being we are going during a hurrican season. Have you heard anything about how the weather might be during Aug.?

york, pa
10. Re: sunscape the beach in August

Y2KNYC,

We did get the honeymoon suite and I am hoping it is as nice as others have reported.

the weather, from what I heard, is a hit or miss. I really think that we will be fine. Even if it rains i'm sure it will be a wonderful time. some others have said that it rained everyday even during the dry season. others have stated that it may rain of and on all day or rain for ten minutes and thats it. It really just depends i guess. talk to ya later