We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Better beach??

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Barrie,Ontario
The Better beach??

Hi im debating between going to the Majestic Colonial or Gran Bahia Principe Punta Cana Hotel (in December,) and for those of you that have gone to these resorts i was just wondering, of the two, which one has the better beach?? And which one is just better in general? Lastly, which one is cheaper?

If anyone can get back to that question, that would be great. Thank you very much!!

ont.canada
reviews: 3
11. Re: The Better beach??

Dropusaline is absolutely correct in saying that both resorts are great for their own reasons. We were lucky enough to go to both of these resorts and a fabulous time was had by all. The sheer size of Bahia is a little much at first, whereas Magestic is alot smaller but much more intimate. As far as the beaches go, they are both equally nice. We saw more aquatic life at Magestic, especially at low tide. However, the shipwrecked Astron freighter is directly off of Bahia's beach, and is a cool sight to see. You can see Astron from just about anywhere on the beach but it is closest to Bahia. I think that you will be pleased with the beaches anywhere in Punta Cana. Have a great time, adios!

canada
12. Re: The Better beach??

Hi I have stayed at both in the last 6 months, both are great and side by side...but I defianately prefer Majestic. Majestics disco is open all night long and they serve great food all night long as well. The show at both are very similar but I like the outdoor show at Bahia although there is never any seats. At bahia you need to take a trolley everywhere as the beach seems like a never ending walk. The restaurants at both are great. You cannot get drinks inside the resort after 12 at Bahia you need to go out to the street and you can get drinks only at the disco...Majestic is your better choice by far...both beautiful though.

13. Re: The Better beach??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 7:18 pm, August 31, 2009