We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Punta Cana In May?

Which Punta Cana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kentucky
reviews: 27
Punta Cana In May?

How crowded is it the first of May? Has anyone been around that time of year? I hope it isn't completely dead, but I hope it's not overly crowded either. Thanks

essex
reviews: 4
11. Re: Punta Cana In May?

bluegrassguy , have u ever been to punta cana , i never hav and it as a tos up between there or negril , hope i made best choice

ontairo
12. Re: Punta Cana In May?

we are going to the grand palladium punta cana, apr.29th to may 6th, hopefully the weather will be great. anyone else going this time?

Georgia
reviews: 1
13. Re: Punta Cana In May?

We'll be at STB May 6-12. I'm looking forward to it.

Kentucky
reviews: 27
14. Re: Punta Cana In May?

gant21,

We have never been to Punta Cana. This will be our first trip. Negril was really nice. Couldn't ask for any better water. Very calm and clear. I do think the people trying to sell you things are worse in Negril than they were in Cancun. From what I've read on here the beaches at PC are the best, so we are looking forward to it.

reviews: 1
15. Re: Punta Cana In May?

my husband and i are going to the melia caribe tropical from may 5-12th.

essex
reviews: 4
16. Re: Punta Cana In May?

hi bluegrassguy , yes beaches do sound nice. Iv been to cancun. as i said were stayin at the riu palalce macoe , it looks nice. im from england so got a 12 hour flight.

17. Re: Punta Cana In May?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:17 pm, August 25, 2009