We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Be Live Canoa

Which La Romana hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Argentina
reviews: 1
Be Live Canoa

Hi everyone!

Im planning to travel to LA Romana and I have some doubts regarding the Hotels.

I found a good Deal in the Be Live Cano... Any reference from this place?

thanks in advance

3 replies to this topic
Norfolk, VA
reviews: 8
1. Re: Be Live Canoa

Would love to see some replies to this question. We are considering the Be Live Canoa for August 2014. Really would like to have opinions from some local or folks who have stayed here.

TIA,

Shara

Bayahibe, Dominican...
2. Re: Be Live Canoa

Hello,

I have heard from some of our clients that it is a basic resort. It is clean, nothing luxurious, food is simple. Lots of Italians and Swiss tourists, although that may also depend on the season.

As always you get what you pay for and some things are in the eye of the beholder!

They took over the unfinished buildings next to the resort and are turning that into a luxurious part to be added to the existing resort.

Norfolk, VA
reviews: 8
3. Re: Be Live Canoa

Thanks for the reply. I have been locked out of my e-mail for 30+ days now and am just now seeing this. We have pretty much decided on the Iberostar. We have stayed with this chain before and have always had a great trip.

Based on your feedback it looks like we made a good decision to go with the Iberostar.

Thanks so much!

Shara

Reply to: Be Live Canoa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted