After countless hours of research, I have narrowed down selection of my wedding this coming winter to two resorts. One of these resorts is CDM. After help from many here and at Debbie's I still had some questions and wanted to make contact with the wedding coordinator at CDM so I sent an e-mail. Nearly a week later, after no reply, I sent another message . That was a few days ago and still nothing. I'm really leaning towards CDM but I can't book there when the wedding coordinator hasn't returned my e-mail to answer a couple of questions that could influence my decision. Will she only reply to me if I have booked my trip and wedding date???
I don't feel that I'm being rude or demanding in any way, I just want answers to a couple of questions to help make my decision as I only plan on having one wedding day...I want to be sure I make the right decision.