We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto
Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

I hate to admit it but I am a little confused with the VIP I keep reading about! How do you become a VIP member?

This will be the 4 time traveling to DR. We previously stayed at the VH gran, Ocean Sands, Catalonia and the Viva Wyndham is this resort comparable to any of these?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

wa state
reviews: 3
1. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

cocktails you have a p.m.

VIP membership is bought, depending on how many weeks & level of service it can range form about $10 thousand to $100 thousand +

You can buy the VIP All Inclusive if traveling to the resort booked through them, on a package deal or RCI trade.

VIP allows a person access to bars, pools, beaches, & restuarants others do not have access to.

Even with the VIP statis there are at least 2 beaches & the bars located at them that only members & their guests can access

Hope this helps.

Edited: 6:50 pm, January 27, 2013
Toronto
2. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

Is this a good resort if you are not a VIP member. I am just looking for an inexpensive weeks vacation with my family.......I don't want to be disappointed!

wa state
reviews: 3
3. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

This is a great resort for a family vacation, lots to see & do.

If you book through one of the tour companies you can have a good experience.

Renting through a member is not anymore expensive than renting through the resort & most definatly a better experience over all.

As I stated in an ealier post I have never seen anyone without a smile regardless of the color of their bracelet.

Do not let the bad reviews mislead you; it has been said you can't please all the people all the time --- these posters are generaly the people that can't be pleased at all.

Midland, Canada
reviews: 16
4. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

Hi there,

We are thinking about this resort for an Interval International timeshare exchange. When you say "member" in the above posts, would that apply to an exchange like this? I don't know much about how the timeshare system works, so I'd like to know whether our not we would be considered "members" and if so, does that equal VIP?

It's a family vacation ages 9 - 75 and I need to make sure that we would have access to most amenities before I put this resot out to the rest of the group.

Also, do you know what the per day/per person AI fees would be approximately?

Thanks for your time!

Jenny

Toronto, Canada
5. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

Jenny Interval International does not give you VIP status you will have as much access as if you booked through a travel company. If you would like to know more about VIP you can PM me and I can give you more information.

leroy, ohio
reviews: 2
6. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

LOL!! you apparently like to go to DR..I highly recommend you stay else where..Horrible stay here...I wrote a review..Just terrible...If you are not a member or travel with a member..you are treated horribly..which ok..but still unnecessary...your fridges are not restocked...rooms are just ok..the best part of our trip was the weather...

Wilmington, Delaware
reviews: 6
7. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

My personal opinion is don't worry about becoming a VIP. Lifestyles/Cofressi is good as a cheap vacation and can be booked on sites such as cheapcaribbean for under $30/pp and it is worth that.

Members not only pay $10K-$200K upfront but also pay over $80/pp for all-inclusive benefits. For that money there are much nicer resorts.

Booking through Cheapcaribbean gets you access to VIP Beach which is their best beach according to even members who I met during my vacation.

Center Valley...
reviews: 5
8. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

Paul - VIP beach is not, by any means, the best beach on the resort. If members are telling you that, it's only because they've never been to Serenity, Harmony or NV beaches. I find it very hard to believe that a member would tell you that the public beach is the best beach on the resort. That said, for $24 pp / pn, VIP beach is adequate. But to say it's nicer or has better service or atmosphere than, say, Serenity beach, is just not true.

9. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

I really want to get more info about this VIP status... I'm goin to cofresi palms beach resort end of june booked trough redtag.com... is it included in my vacation package?... my confirmarion email says I have noliplus all inclusive package... thanks and I hope to hear from u soon....

Toronto, Canada
10. Re: Cofresi Palm Beach VIP

No to get VIP you would have to book through a member.