We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Caracas, Venezuela
reviews: 1
PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Hi, my name is JC

I am trying to locate someone at the Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort to get some answers regarding their all inclusive plan before I book my vacation for next May 2012.

I have not being able to comunicate with them via phone 809 9707777 nor getting an aswer from theirr web site.

I want to know how much does it cost? and what are the extras or exceptions for the all inclusive program? Particularly with the drinks with meals and entertainment. THERE ARE ALWAYS SURPRISES WITH THESE DEALS.

I am using a resort exchange program, thus I have to pay separately the meal plan.

Thanks for your comments on this matter

And if you have other number to call them, that would be helpful as well.

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
1. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Sorry cant help with pricing all the contact information I have for the resort is their email customerservice@lifestyleholidaysvc.com or telephone 809-970-7777 or 809- 970 – 3654 weekdays between the hours of 9am and 6pm if one is busy try the other.

Also other posters has had contact through Yohani Casilla, Sales and Marketing director. Her email address is sales@lhvcresorts.com

Hopefully you will be able to make contact with someone soon.

Angie.

Caracas, Venezuela
2. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Thank you very much Angie for the info.

Any comments on the resort ?

Newton Abbot...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic
reviews: 6
3. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Your welcome...........sorry no comments on Royal Suites as have not stayed there as Royal Suites are a new addition to the resort but Lifestyles is now a very large resort..........here is a map of the resort layout as it stands at present............click on the map to magnify and then you can navigate around the resort

http://www.mydrgetaway.com/Resort_Map.html

Angie.

Caracas, Venezuela
4. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Thanks again, I'll let you know

New York City, New...
5. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Were you able to find out how much per day the all inclusive is?

6. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

On the link that Angelina provided in her response 3, I found a Rate page that has the all-inclusive for Royal Suites at $55 per day/person.

manchester ct
7. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

just stayed at iberostar punta cuna great sister resorts leave much to be desired going to puerto plata in may all inclusive is $30.00 per person per day bring a lot of $1.00 bills for tips

8. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Hi Richard,

Is you comment a positive one, or a negative one. Without punctuations, comment "leaves much to be desired." Although I was born and raised in a foreign country, my command of English is better than 95 percent of US population. ba mi don no wat yu sain. elp mi puleez.

9. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:34 pm, March 02, 2012
Sosua, Dominican...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Plata, Sosua, Dominican Republic
reviews: 84
10. Re: PLEASE INFO on Royal Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation R

Did you spam all the lifestyle posts. Sorry no self promoting. Read the rules.

BObK