We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Which Puerto Plata hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Huntsville
Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Is anyone aware of either a car service or limo service which is available for airport pick to Breezes resort? If you are aware of such do you know what the rate would be?

South Florida...
1. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Here is taxi price list [IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f368/lifestylehvc/Puerto%20Plata/1POPAirporttaxiprices.jpg[/IMG]

Huntsville
2. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Hello - I tried to access the link you provided and the image was either moved or deleted.

Is there a web site for limo services in Puerta Plata that you happen to be aware of?

Nathan

Huntsville
3. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Hi - I was able to get the image to show up when I removed the [IMG] from the link. Thanks for the information. Are the rates listed in the pic for limos or just taxis?

Nate

4. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:00 am, February 02, 2009
Nova Scotia
reviews: 1
5. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Nate, those are taxi rates NOT limo rates.

Gregg

Edmonton, Alberta
reviews: 73
6. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Bachataa,

Is there any way to contact Luis Sims by email, or only by phone?

Would he also be available for something like touring around for a day? Any idea of prices?

Huntsville
7. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Thanks for the information on your friend in Puerto Plata! I appreciate the info and will give him a call as we get closer to June. regards - Nate

8. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 11:00 am, February 02, 2009
nc
9. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Thanks for the information. Do you know if that is per person? Also, do they charge for little kids?

Thanks!

Nova Scotia
10. Re: Limo or car services in Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic

Extreme Limousine Service

dr1.com/directories/…extreme_limos.shtml

Gregg