We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurants in Roseau

Which Roseau hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Whistler Canada
Restaurants in Roseau

When you click on Restaurants only two show up, anybody been to any other restaurants??

Carollyne

Dominica
1. Re: Restaurants in Roseau

Here are some restaurants in Town just to name a few.

Pearls cuisine.

Guiyave Restaurant.

La Robe creole.

Port of Call.

Cartwheel cafe

Sutton Place Grille.

Fort Young Waterfront.

Orchard Restaurant.

Key West, Florida
reviews: 1
2. Re: Restaurants in Roseau

We ended up eating at Ft Young several nights - we loved our waitress, Rachel, and the chef was fun to talk to. The Creole restaurant across the street was very good - I was expecting Cajun Creole - but it was island food. My favorite place to eat was out by Ross University - they have a "food court" with probably 30 different stalls - very inexpensive - everything from fresh seafood to BBQ.

NJ
3. Re: Restaurants in Roseau

Check out the tourism website

http://www.dominica.dm/site/restaurants.cfm

Some of our regular favorites in/near Roseau include:

Cartwheel Cafe - breakfast

Pearls - take out - great roti, bakes and herring, juices. It used to serve lunch and dinner upstairs, but I don't think anymore.

Melvina's - seafood - dinner, good portions, on the main road just south of Pt. Michel village

Cocorico - Breakfast - lunch

Papilotte - lovely restaurant, kind of expensive for dinner, I would do lunch if you were going to Trafalgar.

Ft. Young: Waterfront - elegant atmosphere, kind of pricey: good acras and calalloo. Ft. Young - happy hour BBQ Fridays, Bala's bar (typical bar food - burgers, fries, etc.) good rum punch.

There's also a relatively new Coffee Shop, with muffins and to go coffee, it's really just for tourists, but it has AC.

There are lot's of shops along the roads which where we've stopped for a bake or chicken. In Canefield there are quite a few shops.

The new market has fresh produce and fish if you are staying at a place with a kitchen. The Ruins has a huge selection of spices.

Dominica
4. Re: Restaurants in Roseau

Hi

Here's an online version of the 2009 Dominica Food & Drink magazine.http://www.paulcrask.com/reviews/dominica-food-drink-2009/

Paul.

London
5. Re: Restaurants in Roseau

Hey efemma,

When you said kind of expensive (Papillotte or Young Waterfront), what kind of price range (US$) do you talk you about?

I need to know how much I gonna spend :)

Key West, Florida
6. Re: Restaurants in Roseau

I don't remember Ft Young being horribly expensive but it's sort of upscale - I think entre's were $20 - $30

7. Re: Restaurants in Roseau

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, March 23, 2010