We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

English speaking Catholic Churches

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Conyers, Georgia
2 posts
English speaking Catholic Churches

Hi, I will be traveling with another monk from my Monastery and will just spend one night at a Hotel. We arrive early in the morning and leave very early the next morning. I am wondering if there are any English speaking Churches on the Island. I can see there are many beautiful ones there but it seems most speak the local dialect or Dutch? Just wondering if there are any English speaking Clergy, perhaps missioners from the US? Thanks I appreciate any input.

Blessings, FM

Willemstad, Curacao
Level Contributor
3 posts
1. Re: English speaking Catholic Churches

Hi FM,

As a local i can assure you that you can walk in to any church here and that all the pastor speak english perfectly, as English is taught to us in school since we are 10 years old.

Greetings,

Rico

Conyers, Georgia
2 posts
2. Re: English speaking Catholic Churches

Thanks Rico,

I appreciate that info. We will only be there one full day but will probably visit a Church or two. I haven't booked a hotel yet but expect to rent a car for the day. I grateful for your gracious response.

Blessings, Francis Michael

3. Re: English speaking Catholic Churches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, June 22, 2015