We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunscape Airport Transfers

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Florida
Level Contributor
177 posts
4 reviews
Sunscape Airport Transfers

We booked our vacation through Cheap Caribbean and airport transfers are included. However, I have seen several reviews of the hotel that indicate you need to confirm transfers with the property's general manager to ensure the pick up. I have emailed the property but have received no response. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to confirm? If we were arriving at noon I would not be so concerned but out flight arrives at 8pm so we don't want to have to wait around... Thanks.

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
33 reviews
1. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

I emailed them with our flight number, airline, and arrival time and the transport was there. Actually, the vans they sent filled up and my husband and I had a private taxi ride to the resort...complimentary. When are you arriving?

Danvers...
Level Contributor
67 posts
2. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

Could you please provide the email address you used to notify Sunscape for airport transfers? Thanks.

Montpelier, Virginia
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
33 reviews
3. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

Try reservations.sucur@sunscaperesorts.com

Danvers...
Level Contributor
67 posts
4. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

Thanks for your response, I'll give it a try.

Peterborough...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
5. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

Anyone looking to book transfers from Airport to Sunscape should contact Meyer and Meyer Executive Transfers and Tours. email them at dd.meyer@yahoo.com. Trip costs $40 and you get an excellent service from professionals with executive cars.

Toledo, Ohio
5 posts
1 review
6. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

When you book this through email, how do you pay?? I am having a problem getting my airport transfer to Sunscape. They were no help. The company that they recommended left one of their guests stranded and he almost missed his flight according to the reviews.

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
701 posts
90 reviews
7. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

Kelly,

I see you have posted several questions about airport transfers to Sunscape. First, let me say it is not a long or difficult trip...perhaps 20-25 minutes, on about 8 miles of good roads. If you feel comfortable driving, your best option would be to rent a car for $30-40/day. They will provide a good detail map and directions. Most visitors will find that they want to see all the wonderful sights of the island, including the beautiful west side with its rugged terrain and beaches, so now you've got the car to do so. If a rental car is not your preference, then it is very simple to grab a taxi at the departure area of the airport. There's always a queue waiting there when the big planes arrive, so no need for pre arrangements. The taxi will probably run about $50, so now you see why I say the car makes more sense economically.

Toledo, Ohio
5 posts
1 review
8. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

So, you have gotten taxis and feel trusting of them??? I just can't believe the resort is no help to us. I don't feel comfortable having nothing ready before we go. We do not want to rent a car for 7 days when we would only need it for the airport transfer. Thanks for your response.

Cape May Court...
Level Contributor
281 posts
32 reviews
9. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

Taxis are great and they can provide you with a lot of local information.

Cary, North Carolina
Destination Expert
for Curacao
Level Contributor
701 posts
90 reviews
10. Re: Sunscape Airport Transfers

Kelly,

Yes, you can trust the taxis on Curacao. We used them often in our early visits to Curacao, when we stayed at the Marriott, and never had a problem. The drivers are very friendly, knowledgeable, personable, and eager to share information about the island. They see you as their guest, and themselves as your gracious host, and are proud to favorably represent Curacao! They will usually leave you with a card containing their contact information, and an offer to be of further service at your calling.

Edited: 5:07 pm, July 15, 2014