We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Newport Beach...
reviews: 15
Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

Hi we will be in Curacao last December and early January. Can anyone please advise the best horseback riding with nice horses? Prefer on the beach if possible. I have researched this and a couple of old sites on TA no longer have horse rentals. I want to book now rather than take chances over the holidays so a website would be appreciated. I have heard about Rancho Allegra. Has anyone had experience with them and do you have an address for website? thanks for any responses. :)

Haarlem, The...
reviews: 26
1. Re: Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

I am sorry this website is in Dutch, but you could email them

http://www.manege-shc.com/

Good luck, I am sure they can help you out!

Newport Beach...
2. Re: Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

Thanks, I will try it and hope for the best. I didn't think it would be so hard to find horseback riding there. I appreciate your response.

Newport Beach...
3. Re: Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

I tried it and it did not go through. Do you have another website I can try please?

New York
4. Re: Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

Taken from the above websie and Translated in to english Nice of you to come along at Manege 'Société Hippique Curaçao ", or simply" SHC ". We hope that after "by walking" from our site our stables quickly once in real life come to visit. You can see our beautiful stables then quietly and meet our lovely horses! Manege SHC is the only equestrian center in Curaçao where lessons can be followed under the guidance of expert and experienced instructors. The riding school offers a wide range of riding horses, an indoor arena (20x40 meters), a springbak, a longebak, and a cozy cafeteria. Can also be leased horses. Due to the location of the riding is possible directly from the riding rides it.

In short, a versatile riding on a beautiful island

Haarlem, The...
reviews: 26
5. Re: Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

I had another look at the site and they also rent out apartments, I found an email adres for the apartments so maybe you can email them to ask for the correct info

curacaoappartementen@gmail.com

hope it will help

West Chester...
reviews: 11
6. Re: Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

We are planning a trip to Curacao and I saw your post.

Did the e-mail address of the Apartment work for you. Did you go Horseback riding? What ranch did you finally choose

Please e-mail me with your experiences and any other suggestions you have for us. We are planning to go ATV as well as Jet Skis...your input would be greatly appreciated.

Bob and Deb

debform@msn.com

7. Re: Suggestions for horseback riding in january in Curacao?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:21 am, September 09, 2014