We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breeze or another hotel

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Pasadena, Texas
reviews: 12
Breeze or another hotel

We are looking at booking Breeze. Is it worth it for the AI or should we book the Marriott or Hyatt and eat out? There will be 2 of us, neither of us are heavy drinkers. We will drink but is it worth 1,000 more for an AI or would we come out ahead paying for meals. We will be there 7 nights.

Pasadena, Texas
1. Re: Breeze or another hotel

Well, I booked Breezes. Now I wish I had booked another but hubby wanted the AI. I hope I don't regret this. We booked the ocean front room.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 52
2. Re: Breeze or another hotel

We loved Breezes, had a nice room in the Flamingo Wing. As you can read the other reviews, some love it, some don't. Go and make your own decision.

My avatar says it all, that's the fantastic view from the beach at Breezes !

Edited: 8:52 am, April 24, 2012
Pasadena, Texas
3. Re: Breeze or another hotel

Thank you so much. We are not very picky. As long as I have air condition, running water, bed to sleep in, beautiful scenery and meals we are good to go. I was reading so many negatives thinking I messed up.

Toronto, Canada
4. Re: Breeze or another hotel

Just don't expect a 5* resort experience. If you're okay with 3* then you should do fine.

Pasadena, Texas
5. Re: Breeze or another hotel

Thanks Samz. We have found that many caribbean resorts rated 4 or 5 usually are about a 3 and we have been satisfied with all of them so far.

6. Re: Breeze or another hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:18 pm, June 18, 2013