We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Winter Park, Florida
reviews: 120
The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

Can anyone give me an idea of the prices at the Wine Celler? There are no prices on their website and none in the reviews.

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
reviews: 66
1. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

Easily spent more than $50 per person on a 3 course menu. I do and I do not drink wine. Taxes and gratuity not included.

Following link should give you an idea

curacao-restaurants.net/fine-wining-dining/…

curacao-visitor.com/curacao-restaurants-2.ht…

Winter Park, Florida
reviews: 120
2. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

Thanks. I appreciate the information.

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 5
3. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

Have been in Wine cellar 3 times. IMO overpriced for quality. Still our best place for quality and view http://www.de-gouverneur.com/history.htm

Saint-Cloud, France
reviews: 1
4. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

When I'm in Curacao I love to have dinner outside every evening, so I'm not going to the Wine Cellar.

I much rather prefer quality food and a lovely view over the Spanish Water at the Boat House.

The Gouverneur is a nice setting, but depending on what you order, the dinner menu can be disappointing in my experience. Lunch is excellent though.

New York City, New...
5. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

Can anyone give me an a general pricing of some restaurants in Curacao? i'm trying to figure out if it makes sense to do sunscape (all inclusive) or exploring the restaurants in Curacao. were a bigger group and normally AI would make sense, but with a island like Curacao where its safe to travel and there are lots of options, i would definitely consider doing a non AI. Just curious if i can get some approximate costs to build my case for a non AI experience. :) thanks!!

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
reviews: 73
6. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

luvtraveling check out bigredislandguide.com, lots of restaurants in their guide, search the restaurants on this forum also.

New York City, New...
7. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

on the site now, very useful info. thanks!!

8. Re: The Wine Celler Restaurant Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, March 22, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Willemstad