We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Check-In

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Miami
Breezes Check-In

I heard we do cjheck-in at the airport. Do we have to present everyone's passport and do they all have to be present to do the check-in? I planned to go from the plane to the check-in area while hubby and kids get the luggage. What documents will UI need, and can I check in/get our room assignment and wristbands without everyone there with me? Thanks so much!

Farmingdale, New...
reviews: 85
1. Re: Breezes Check-In

I was just there last week,all you need for check in is your travel paper work,A resort Reciet or travel agent reciet. There is no rush you will have to wait for all the people that are staying at Breezes to check in and then wait for the Bus.So get your luggage and walk outside you will see the Breezes check in office,fill out the paper work.What room do you have?

Farmingdale, New...
2. Re: Breezes Check-In

I was just there last week,all you need for check in is your travel paper work,A resort Reciet or travel agent reciet. There is no rush you will have to wait for all the people that are staying at Breezes to check in and then wait for the Bus.So get your luggage and walk outside you will see the Breezes check in office,fill out the paper work.What room do you have?

Farmingdale, New...
3. Re: Breezes Check-In

Just a little note, when you go to Curacao bring some small bills, 1 dollar--5 Dollar--10 Dollar--20 Dollar bills.

Miami
4. Re: Breezes Check-In

Thanks for the info. I knew wqe would have to wait for everyone else anyway before the bus takes off for the resort, but I just though we could avoid the line (possibly) by one of us going straight to check-in and then we could just chill. Good to know we don't need anything more than the confirmation paperwork. We have a garden view room. Not sure what building we will be in - do you have any ideas? We have 2 kids with us (12 & 13) and would like to be close to the divie shop. I think the tower is closest from what I have seen online. We need a room with 2 beds, if that makes any difference as to where they will place us. Where did you stay, and what is yyour preference? Thanks so much!

Farmingdale, New...
5. Re: Breezes Check-In

We stayed at the Flamingo building--which is the last building away from the main building--The Garden view room will be right next to the main building--not far from the dive shop. Try the Italain and Japanese Restuarants.Also go to town and visit the Rif fort area. The resort has a bus to town and back. A taxi is about 15 Dollars

Miami
6. Re: Breezes Check-In

We will! Thanks so much for the tips. Is the fort near where the bus will drop us off downtown? Did you take a tour when you got to the fort, or is there a museum or something to explain the history?

Farmingdale, New...
7. Re: Breezes Check-In

We took the bus from the resort , it leaves at 9am,make a reservation the day before. We walked around and explored with the help of a map.The floating bridge is real cool.Walk across the bridge to the fort, we stayed late and ate at the Saprano's resturant.The town is real safe,you have to check out the new hotel there the Rennisonce,it has a man made beach area,it is located right past the fort were the Cruise ships are.

Farmingdale, New...
8. Re: Breezes Check-In

Check out my photos and my Hotel review,i do not know if you have been to Curacao before,right at the resort we had a lot of fun in the water,so many fish.We used a snorkle we found a whole new world.Reserve the Italian and the Japanese, the buffet is good for breakfast,made to order eggs.They drink Amstel products for Beer. Live entertainment ever night.We had such a nice maid,we tipped her every day,our room was so clean.The airport is nice you will be out with your bags real quick.Did not have any problems with anything.

Miami
9. Re: Breezes Check-In

Thank you for all the great info. You said the gardenview rooms are by the main building. Are they in the "Plover" building on the attached link to a resort map, or elsewhere? Thanks again!http://www.pbase.com/snorkelady/image/40583097/original

Farmingdale, New...
10. Re: Breezes Check-In

Yes i think that is the building