We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breezes Feb. 10-17

Which Willemstad hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
city of kawartha...
Breezes Feb. 10-17

There is a group of us going this week, 42 to be exact, heard the resort is in dire needs of repair, anyone been there lately, would really like to know just got back from turks & caicos for my husband & I's 25th Wedding Anniversary arrived monday Oct 1st and got food poisoning on the friday, what a disaster, thought i was gonna die, so I am so leery on going anywhere now, how was the food ,I understand we are on an island been to many but, could the food get worse (just wondering)

P.s. to fergie and cathy I am one of the persons going with kim, she is my bestfriend actually, live 20minutes apart, you will be there the week before so you can give us the scoop when we get there, and feb. will be here in no time already packed somewhat hehe

Shelley

Odessa, Texas
reviews: 22
1. Re: Breezes Feb. 10-17

Have you read this thread? Answers many of your questions about Breezes.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147278-i584-k1490…

Just wondering where you got food poisoning from in T & C? We went last year and was not impressed. People say they have some of the best dining. We didn't find it. It was quite mediocore and very expensive.

If the dining in Curacao is anything like the dinimg in Aruba (which we are hoping on) you will not have any problems finding good inexpensive places to eat.

ontario ca
reviews: 8
2. Re: Breezes Feb. 10-17

Hi Shelley

No problem

As i told Kim we will check it out for you all,and try to let you know what is hot and not

it'll cost you a round of drinks-i know they are free-you have to deliver-lol

Not packed yet,but after the cold weather moves in it wont take long to get pumped up

Check out my forum alot of good tips from other people

stay in touch

Ferg and Kathy

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
reviews: 7
3. Re: Breezes Feb. 10-17

Check out my forum alot of good tips from other people

fergie,

Do you have your own forum somewhere?

Please don't do too much damage to the resort while you are there. LOL I think the bunch of you are going to have a blast.

4. Re: Breezes Feb. 10-17

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, September 12, 2009