We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Beaches in Curacao

Which Curacao hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
reviews: 10
Best Beaches in Curacao

Can anyone name the best beaches of Curacao and their location? Going in late oct and would like to stay ON THE beach but does not have to be in a hotel, could be guesthouse or condo.

also would like to be near town.

thank you!

Willemstad, Curacao
Destination Expert
for Willemstad, Curacao
reviews: 79
1. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

All the best beaches are on the west side of the island.

Cas Abou, Lagun, Porto Marie, Playa Kalki, Knip(small & playa grandi). Very good snorkling at the 1st 4. All of them great beaches.

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
reviews: 87
2. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

I totally agree with huub.

New Jersey
3. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

Thank you both! Since there are not many hotels in that area, perhaps a B&b OR rental would suit me best. Feedback/suggestions on this ?

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
4. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

I don't believe there are any B&B's up that end. Check into Blue Bay, nice beach and the units have small kitchens.

New Jersey
5. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

Hi ralphy and particular building that is best in blue bay? want to make sure i'm close to the beach!

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
6. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

LatinaBeauty, the Ocean apts are closest to the beach, but they are 2 and 3 bedroom.They have ocean views too. The Hill has 1 bedroom and a 10 minute walk to the beach. Have you gone on their website yet? They have pictures and early book rates.Although late Oct. might not be early.

New Jersey
reviews: 4
7. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

Ralphy57, Do they require one week stay or will they accept a 4 day stay? They look real nice and would like to give it a try in February.

Brooklyn, New York
reviews: 7
8. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

Blue Bay doesn't require a week to stay, so you should be OK with 4 days .

All Ocean apartments has direct panoramic view on Blue Bay beach and beautiful sea.

As Laurie said they all 2- 3- bedrooms with full kitchen which you can easy stock with staff from nearby Centrum supermarket.

New Jersey
9. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

Hi Ralphy, i've been in contact with an owner via V RBO. They gave me a pretty good price, 100/day. 373671 listing. feedback??

Is this beach a good beach and how many minutes walking is it to town?

Willington...
Destination Expert
for Curacao
10. Re: Best Beaches in Curacao

100 is a good price, I checked their website and it's higher.It's the hill apartment. Way to far to walk to town.The beach is pretty and there is bar service too.

i

Edited: 2:40 pm, September 24, 2011