We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

cheshire
paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

Hi

We got married in the paradisus rio de oro this year and found it was wonderful (we stayed two weeks in the garden villa!) we are thinking of going to the paradisus veradero, has anyone been to the two resorts that can tell us how they compare?

Thanks

Cambridge ON
11. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

Oh yeah and what favours did you do???? I still can not decide!

cheshire
12. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

We didnt really have a 'first dance' as such but there is a pub you could go in and request some music, we saw a few newly weds in there.

We thought the photographer was very good, we told him the pics we wanted and then he suggested some. they all worked out beautifully and his suggestions worked out well too. just one thing, he stood on my dress minutes after we got married! it all added to the day anyway and I still have a foot mark on my dress!

cheshire
13. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

With regards to favours, i went on 'thegift experience.co.uk' (think it was that one) and ordered some silver, ie trinket boxes, compact mirrors, pen in a silver case, some teddy bears for the children and brandy and whiskey glasses for the father/father in law, we also got them all engraved and everyone was pleased.

London, Canada
reviews: 19
14. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

Hey Cherry & Traveller - I got married there on Mar 16/06 (u can read my review) - for table favours we took the cutest little colourful Floating Candle Flip Flops by TAG brand. Each comes in a beautiful little box and they were only about $4.95 per set. Also - we contacted a promo shop and ordered Insulated Travel Mugs, which we handed to our guests at the airport before we left. Great for beer and margaritas around the resort. Also, a nice souvenir and "group identifier" for the gang. Lots to choose from, and the shop will design original art for your logo. Ours was a circular palm tree/sunset design, with the location and dates of our trip imprinted around it. WELL worth the investment, people still use them (I take mine to work every day).

dublin
15. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

Hi,

We can't decide to where to get married. I have been looking at the paradisus rio do oro and varadero aswell as others. Can you tell me what the location is like where you actually get married? also how much is it for the accomodation there? just for 2. I have been trying to email them but haven't received a response yet.

Thanks

Cambridge ON
16. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

Hey Traveller16. Tell me about your beach dinner. We are thinking of doing this. Where you right in the restaurant part or in front on the sand. Did you have microphones available for speeches? What music was at dinner. Did you have a dance at the beach?

Cambridge ON
17. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

Hey Traveller16. Tell me about your beach dinner. We are thinking of doing this. Where you right in the restaurant part or in front on the sand. Did you have microphones available for speeches? What music was at dinner. Did you have a dance at the beach?

18. Re: paradisus varadero V paradisus rio de oro, holguin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 pm, August 16, 2009