We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Crazy deal for villa cuba

Toronto Ontairo
reviews: 4
Crazy deal for villa cuba

A few of my buddies just booked the villa cuba for aug 25 from toronto for 499 plus taxes! They used targetvacations, however you can find the deal on selloffvacations and itravell2000

Toronto
1. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

you should read the reviews about this resort. Sounds like a deal but...

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 5
2. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

yoannabel;

am with ya there!

Toronto
reviews: 1
3. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

its not as bad as everyone makes it out to be..i believe those reviews were made by older couples..and imo varadero is for a younger crowd..i was there a couple yrs ago..was awesome..very lively, and a great crowd.. and with that were heading there once again!..

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 30
4. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

Hey dog, ya me and the guys stayed there 4 years ago and we had an amazing time, the hotel is okay but the party is amazing.

Winnipeg, Canada
reviews: 25
5. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

It's been downgraded to a 3* so that could have an impact on some of the pricing. Needs to be renovated. People going for a cheap place to stay to party would probably find that it suits their needs.

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 30
6. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

Palma Real has just been posted for 450 plus taxes.

Ontario
reviews: 6
7. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

Those prices are crazy! Wish I was going, wouldn't mind a three star for that price. Enjoy if you end up going!

Elkford, Canada
reviews: 18
8. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

Really what does a person want for $500 - definitely a deal for a 3 star - either one. We have visted Palma Real as well - it is a 3 star but we had a great time - met some great people, it is in a great location, right on the edge of town.

Ontario
reviews: 52
9. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

Where is everyone checking their prices? The cheapest I've seen lately is $437 but that was for Camelon Villa Jicoba---and that is the only one I saw on sale....

:(

Ontario
reviews: 52
10. Re: Crazy deal for villa cuba

Where is everyone checking their prices? The cheapest I've seen lately is $437 but that was for Camelon Villa Jicoba---and that is the only one I saw on sale....

:(