We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cubaholidays

hampshire
reviews: 1
cubaholidays

hia has anyone booked to go to cuba with cubaholidays foru ,have been looking at her web page and it looks very good but was wondering if anyone had used then many thanks kaz

Leyland, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
reviews: 34
1. Re: cubaholidays

They're only an agent , and a trading name of Holiday Experts, (members of Freedom) so I guess it depends who they book the holiday with. I think their website is very lacking. No information about them at all, as far as I can see.

Edited: 11:03 am, May 01, 2013
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
reviews: 35
2. Re: cubaholidays

Alchemist, a regular visitor to Cuba, usually books through them and is very satisfied with the deals he has obtained:

cubaholidays4u.co.uk

hampshire
reviews: 1
3. Re: cubaholidays

thank you for your replys

4. Re: cubaholidays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, May 04, 2014