We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How do I buy tickets to the Ballet de Cuba in Havana?

big apple
reviews: 28
How do I buy tickets to the Ballet de Cuba in Havana?

Thanks. Jeff

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 53
1. Re: How do I buy tickets to the Ballet de Cuba in Havana?

Tickets can not be bought in advance. You will have to buy them when you are in Havana.

Madrid, Spain
reviews: 11
2. Re: How do I buy tickets to the Ballet de Cuba in Havana?

There was a thread on this topic not long ago.

Calgary, Canada
reviews: 2
3. Re: How do I buy tickets to the Ballet de Cuba in Havana?

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147271-i387-k6803…

Cheers,

Terry

Havana
reviews: 1
4. Re: How do I buy tickets to the Ballet de Cuba in Havana?

The Gran TEatro is still being renovated. Performances are at the Teatro Nacional (Plaza de la Revolucion). You can by tickets at either box office. In the other thread. people suggested buying from "scalpers", specifically the CUP (peso cubano) tickets. These are technically for Cubans and residents; tourists buying these tickets may be asked to show a "carnet" and if/when they cannot produce one, they will be turned back. this is SOP at the Gran Teatro, dont know how strict enforcement is at teatro nacional.

Have fun!

5. Re: How do I buy tickets to the Ballet de Cuba in Havana?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, October 01, 2014