We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

canadian travel help

surrey b.c.
reviews: 2
canadian travel help

I am trying to do some hotel and transportation bookings for our next Cuba trip and came across A.NASH TRAVEL IN Ontario. Have any of you other canadian to cuba travellers used this company? If so, how did it work out for you? Thanks.

2 replies to this topic
Montreal, Canada
Destination Expert
for Camaguey, Cuba
1. Re: canadian travel help

Nash travel is a well established travel company.

But depending on what you are trying to book, it could be less expensive to book everything all inclusive (hotel and flight together) or to do it by yourself (buy flight and do the rest when you are in Cuba).

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 13
2. Re: canadian travel help

We used them for other travels but Cuba. Usually we deal with their director who is not that good. The reason we use them is because my wife's company uses them for their corporate travels. Before that the company used Corporate Traveller, Oakville. Due to the fickle CEO of the company who decided to change from Corporate Traveller to A.Nash Travel we also changed agencies for our private travels. This was a BIG mistake. At Corporate Traveller we dealt with this lovely lady called Hebbi who was knowable, readily available for phone calls and gave the proper advice since I have the EU passport but live in Canada. Hebbi was always spot on with her advice. Since we moved our business to A. Nash Travel, the standards of customer service went downhill. We usually deal with their director who can only advise on the Canadian passports when one travels?! For the same price of the service I do not get any service from A.Nash Travel. So if one requires not informed agency who are not able to provide a service or an advice but they still charge you than Corporate Traveller is not the one. So we are going back to Hebbi for our future travels.

Edited: 3:09 pm, November 14, 2014
Reply to: canadian travel help
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Cuba