We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

DAE refusing to refund money

Boca Raton, Florida
reviews: 2
DAE refusing to refund money

On May 20, 2012 I booked Master Class tickets (supposedly fully refundable for any reason) for two people from MIA to CUR to BON for June 14 and BON to CUR to MIA on June 26th, paid over the internet.

My business only took me to Curacao so I canceled my tickets to Bonaire and back and was told on the phone that I would receive a refund due to having purchased Master Class tickets.

No refund showed up in my account, so I have been calling and emailing now for the past 8 months. For the first few months I was repeatedly told they would handle my request in the next few days, now they are just blatantly ignoring me.

Does anyone have any advice on how to get my money back? I am so tired of this game but refuse to give up. I was expecting about $180.

Thank You,

B*

1. Re: DAE refusing to refund money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 16, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Bonaire