We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How can I talk my husband into Bonaire over St.John?

Middleburg, Virginia
reviews: 47
How can I talk my husband into Bonaire over St.John?

We went to St. John last February and loved it. The beaches were beautiful, it wasn't crowded, we felt safe and enjoyed the freedom of a condo and rental jeep. We were however disappointed in the snorkeling, just not as varied as we've seen before. He wants to go back, well, because St. John is awesome...but I am tempted to try Bonaire. What say you? and thanks. GLW

Cary, North Carolina
reviews: 1
11. Re: How can I talk my husband into Bonaire over St.John?

The screens were not terrible, but a few Mosquitos will sneak in over the course of a week. The bedroom has AC though, so no problems with any Mosquitos in there. Honestly, I don't recall Mosquitos detracting from our stay on any of our 3 visits. We'd see one, kill it, and continue relaxing.

cherry hill
reviews: 198
12. Re: How can I talk my husband into Bonaire over St.John?

Thanks.

13. Re: How can I talk my husband into Bonaire over St.John?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, November 21, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Bonaire