We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggestions for cheap, clean hotels, please!

BEAUTIFUL CORN...
suggestions for cheap, clean hotels, please!

I am planning a trip in may with a friend to go diving and we want a hotel that sleeps 2 (separate beds- or couch). we don't need to be pampered- just want a clean place with a fridge- kitchenette would be nice. We are looking at Yacht Scuba Club, Ocean Front Apartments and Sand Dollar Condo. They are listed cheapest first. If anyone has stayed at any of these or knows someone who has, an opinion would be appreciated. THANKS!

Bonaire
reviews: 136
1. Re: suggestions for cheap, clean hotels, please!

You are in for a treat. Bonaire is a wonderful place and you can do it on a budget. Dining is very affordable if you go to the right places. I have stayed at Oceanfront and Sand $. I have sent many clients to Yacht Club. Oceanfront is cheap as is Yacht Club. I personally prefer the latter in fact I lived next door for 2 years. Sand Dollar would be my choice but not budget. It is on the water with a super dive shop. There are so many budget properties in Bonaire..good luck deciding.

Hill NH
reviews: 8
2. Re: suggestions for cheap, clean hotels, please!

Hi We have stayed at Sand Dollar Twice it is awesome ,Great house reef and dive shop.If you are considering them I would try Bonaire Pros they have package deals for Sandollar and other resorts at better prices then booking direct.Im not sure the web address but just punch in Bonaire pros on google and you will find them.

reviews: 2
3. Re: suggestions for cheap, clean hotels, please!

We just booked through www.happyholidayhomes.com $75 a night for up to two people. Cheap and the reviews have been really good. Check out their web site.

Get answers to your questions about Bonaire