We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

current weather

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
middletown
reviews: 1
current weather

we are leaving on oct21 , just want o known how the ewather is? seen the ten day forcast for bridgetown ,looks like alot of rain is forcast. we are coming for 7 days. Any info hepful thanks

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 187
1. Re: current weather

Yesterday and today was all sunny. I didn't hear a report of rain.

Javon

ny
2. Re: current weather

hey hope u enjoy ur trip

let me know about the weather

heading there myself in a few weeks

u.k
3. Re: current weather

this reply is a bit late as you are already there but for the person going in afew weeks ...... We have just got back and we had a few showers in the 2 wekks we were there but they didn't last long .We did have a full day of torential rain and quite a bad storm but it was all part of our holiday experience as i had never seen anything like it in past holidays in Barbados .It was ace !!

ny
4. Re: current weather

no im not there yet goin on nov 6th for a week

any suggestions as to places to eat or visit?

just want some sun!!!!!!!!!!!!

u.k
5. Re: current weather

you will get the sun .The showers don't last long at all , we watched everyone packing up their stuff on the beach and head for shelter.We just stayed there on the sun lounger and cooled down ! within 10 mins everyone was returning to the beach .We had 1 bad day of rain and fierce winds but we took the oppurtunity to do some shopping as we weren't missing out on the sun .

Depending on where you are staying i would recommend eating at Mc Brides in St.Lawrence gap and avoiding the ship inn .Members have recommended the Ship Inn for great food but this was not our experience , the chips were still hard in the middle , my burger was half cooked even though they asked how i wanted it cooked . My son's chips were hard too and his sausages were just mush ! yuk !

remember a high factor sun cream you burn quite easily there.I use a 20 factor here but in Barbados i used my son's 30 for the first week .

The food vans have nice food too ! the local food is delicious and there is also the bbq evry evening opposite the Ship Inn.

Have a great time

ny
6. Re: current weather

let me know how u made out with the weather

u.k
7. Re: current weather

Just as we do at home ! All rooms have AC so it's like sleeping in a fridge.If your adventurous than on certain beaches it's shallow for miles , you just got to hope no one has binoculars.

I hope i read your post right * blushing*

8. Re: current weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 8:19 pm, August 23, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish