We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
kettering...
bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

anybody know where we can watch prem game this sunday,had to give away tottenham v fulham tickets as got late holiday deal,but as a fanatical spurs supporters my sad husband and 9 year old daughter would like to watch it.(it was part of her birthday pressie).

also any info on where is good to eat as staying self catering but dont want to cook all the time!(at all).there ar 3 adults an 1 child are children welcomed in bars and restaurants?

and most importantly what is the weather like?!!!!!!!!!!

ta

debby

a very tired publican east london.

xx

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 187
1. Re: bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

Bert's Bar in Rockley can help you.

The weather is lovely at the moment. a few showers here and there but nothing to worry about.

http://www.bertsbarbados.com/

Excellent food, drink, service and atmosphere.

BTW, try the Banana Daiquiris. They are to die for.

Javon

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 187
2. Re: bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

Bert's Bar in Rockley can help you.

The weather is lovely at the moment. a few showers here and there but nothing to worry about.

http://www.bertsbarbados.com/

Excellent food, drink, service and atmosphere.

BTW, try the Banana Daiquiris. They are to die for.

Javon

Liverpool
reviews: 3
3. Re: bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

Hi Debby

Hope you have a Fab Time. I would be grateful if you could let me know what the hotel is like when you get back and any advice/tips you have. My husband and I are going to Silver Sands on the 30th September.

World
reviews: 9
4. Re: bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

read the tripadvisor reviews on silver sands. They are decidedly mixed. I have to say it was not my cup of tea at all (too many children, poor food, staff with a bad attitude, musty rooms, and a bizarre system for the bar tab. ) OTOH, there are those as liked it a lot...

Keighley, UK
5. Re: bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

yeah, i'd appreciate some feedback about Silver Sands too for future visits.

We're at The Crane at the moment and the weather's been great up until today. The forecast is good for tomorrow though.

Silver Sands is a bit remote but I'd recommend getting the route taxis (ZR buses) and goto St Lawrence Gap and try some of the many good restaurants there.

Liverpool
6. Re: bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

Thanks for the feedback all, a little aprehensive re the hotel due to the mixed reviews - fingers crossed!

7. Re: bar showing premiership games near to silver sands hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, August 25, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish