We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Breeze again

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Gillingham, kent...
reviews: 41
Sea Breeze again

Never been back to the same hotel twice, but we was looking for a cheeky week in October and after a few days of looking at Mexico, Antigua etc, we decided its better the devil you know!. We had a decent holiday at Sea Breeze In Feb 2011, it all seems much the same, so we booked. We note you now book for the resturants the same day after 10.00 is this correct, when we went it was at breakfast.

The other question i had was last time we went, we had to do the club package as this was all that was availble, this got us an evening cruise, reserved sun beds and some run in the fridge. We dont think we will bother with the club upgrade when we go this time (in two weeks), will it be busy ? and easy to get a bed on the beach ?

i seem to remember there was plenty both reserved and otherwise ?

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
1. Re: Sea Breeze again

Have you contacted the hotel to ask them these questions?

Things do change so it's best to ask them directly.

Gillingham, kent...
reviews: 41
2. Re: Sea Breeze again

No it just came to me as I was reading reviews , if anyone knows it would be great( just back) but otherwise I will wait & see

Essex
reviews: 105
3. Re: Sea Breeze again

We stayed at the Sea Breeze over Easter this year and it was reasonably busy. We did not pay for the club package and never struggled to find beds on the beach regardless of what time of day we arrived. Booking the restaurants was a bit hit and miss, some days we booked at breakfast for that evening and other days we were asked if we would like to book several days in advance. The a la carte restaurant we were able to book all our visits on the first evening we ate there. Like you we loved everything about the Sea Breeze and have booked again for February 2013.

Donna

bolton lancashire
reviews: 13
4. Re: Sea Breeze again

Just got back in sept, I booked all my evening meals after the welcome meeting, as only there for a week and I know a lot of other did the same , there was never a problem getting sunbeds either on the beach or around the pool, if its not 1/2 term should not be to busy, I cant wait to return again. enjoy

5. Re: Sea Breeze again

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:19 am, December 14, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Christ Church Parish