We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea Breeze, Barbados

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bournemouth, uk
reviews: 1
Sea Breeze, Barbados

Hi,

I am staying in the Sea Breeze Hotel next month with my girlfriend. We are staying on a room only basis. Is there a shop nearby where we can buy food (I understand the rooms have fridges.) and supplies?

Also, are there any local cafes near to the Sea Breeze where we can get a nice fried breakfast, or get snacks and meals. The hotel food is quite expensive and we are on a budget!

Is it better to take US dollars or Barbadian dollars to spend? Are US dollars accepted everywhere?

If anyone can give any other tips or let me know any must do excursions, I would be very grateful!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 36
91. Re: Sea Breeze, Barbados

Richard,

Glad to hear you are having a good time and that things have all worked out well in the end.

I hope the rest of your trip is wonderful and look forward to hearing about what you've got up to on your return!

Regards

Nicky

Bournemouth, uk
92. Re: Sea Breeze, Barbados

Thanks - I'll let you know!

yorkshire england
93. Re: Sea Breeze, Barbados

Thanks for letting us know Richard, I'm now looking forward to our holiday again.

Steelboy

Glos.UK
reviews: 4
94. Re: Sea Breeze, Barbados

What's the sea like in that area ? We've never stayed so far south in Barbados. Is it ok for a not-too-confident swimmer or are the waves very big?

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 36
95. Re: Sea Breeze, Barbados

Officeworker,

It will depend on the weather. I have seen the south coast as calm as a fishpond on the odd occasion, but then if the waves/currents pick up it can have some nasty under-tows.

So, in answer to your question, variable!!!

Nicky

Bournemouth, uk
96. Re: Sea Breeze, Barbados

There's a few waves, but it's not too bad at all. My girlfirend is an ok swimmer at best but she has loved it here!

Retford
reviews: 5
97. Re: Sea Breeze, Barbados

Thankyou Richardha I feel much better. Due to come out for honeymoon 3rd Feb.Thomsons hols haven't even acknowledged there has been a problem so I am relieved you have supplied this info. Hope you continue to enjoy your holiday