We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

day pass for all-inclusive

Which Christ Church Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
england
reviews: 1
day pass for all-inclusive

is it possible to buy a day pass and use any of the all-inclusive resorts for a day, if so which ones and how much. Do any of the hotels mind you using their pool/and or bars if you buy lunch and drinks. We are renting an apartment on the south coast but would like to have a look ar different places for future reference, also it might be fun to use a different pool, bar etc.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 189
1. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

Hotels to my knowledge in Barbados shun upon persons who are not registered guests using their facilities. Furthermore, you can make a reservation for breakfast, lunch or dinner at an all-inclusive but not purchase a day pass. The minimum stay at most all inclusives is three days.

For future reference let me recommend to you the Almond Beach Village.

Almond Beach Village is a marvellous world-class hotel. It is located in St. Peter. At the World Travel Awards 2004, it won the award for best family resort in the Caribbean. The rooms are superb, the restaurants are exquisite to say the least and the customer service is impeccable. This hotel has 354 rooms and in December you are likely to find over 500 people on the resort. It is massive. Loads of swimming pools. There is a night club even. The two best restaurants are The Horizon and Enid’s. The Reef is also a good one but it is more cafeteria style. Guests can also try their hand at a variety of watersports, including scuba-diving, reef-fishing, kayaking, aqua-cycling, banana-boating, snorkeling, sailing, water-skiing, and windsurfing. Four restaurants, four bars, a cocktail lounge, poolside bar, coffee shop, and nightclub are on the premises.

When you reach your room you will find a Guest Registration package in your room, it contains a map of the entire Village so you cannot get lost. I live five minutes away from there and it is about 50 minutes driving from the Grantley Adams International Airport.

This hotel is all inclusive so you won’t have any worries once you arrive. There is another Almond Resort as well called the Almond Beach Club. This is about half an hour from the airport without traffic and is located in St. James. This is for persons 16 years old and over and is just as good but not as large as the Village. This one has 161 rooms.

www.almondresorts.com

Johnstone, United...
reviews: 134
2. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

Looks like the other reply is trying for some commision??

ALL beaches on barbados are public so you can easily access them and as expected most hotels back onto the beach.We often stay on the west coast just up from hastings and hire a car and go to different beaches and use the catering facilities of the hotel for a drink or snack, simply saying you are looking to use the hotel in the future is also a great way off using the facilities but not in a fully inclusive way.

if you are looking for a beach to die for and a view to match The Crane used to charge you $5 bajan to access the hotel and use the beach, the pink sand is stunning and the views are amazing. You also get the $5 bajan back when you purchase lunch, beer etc. Dont know if they still have this facility so perhaps phone to check, if not simply drive 500 yards past the entrance, turn right, steep hill to park on and walk down to the beach.

Sam lords castle was also good and good for wild monkeys but dont know what happened to this resort.

Need anything else let me know and i will try and help.

paul

WALES
3. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

it's called spamming she knows nothing about nothing

Johnstone, United...
4. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

yeah, bob marley wrote one of his classics about it....

all together now " oh yeah were spamming, i want to spam it with you....."

sorry could not resist

england
5. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

sorry to be naive, but what does spamming mean? I don't want owt for nowt, or to take advantage, just broaden our options of places to go, and yes. look for another time. Thanks.

London, England
reviews: 3
6. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

umm...I'd like to know too...I though (this is how I read it anyway?) that it was refering to GeneticSniper (sorry) cos he likes to plug Almond resort ??...but I don't know the true meaning either.

Johnstone, United...
7. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

Spamming i believe is promoting hotels, excursions etc in a candid way which is made to look like a review but really is copied out of the nearest holiday brochure or written to make a hotel or excursion look good.

the spamming comment was aimed at geneticsniper as she seems to post a lot of this style of comment.

London, England
reviews: 3
8. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

arrrh...right..okay ;)

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 6
9. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

Hi,

I will be staying in a villa on the west coast in the 1st week of January. I enquired with a few all-inclusive hotels, but only the Crystal Cove responded. It may be farther than you want to travel from the south coast. I might base your decision on the Tripadvisor reviews here. I know I did it in Jamaica at Sandals and it was worth every dollar. Also, definitely don't miss The Crane. You can even buy some beers on the beach, and later at the restaurant.

In the words of the Guest Relations person @ Crystal Cove Hotel, Appleby, St. James:

The hotel does offer a day or evening pass and it is $100.00US per person. If you want to utilize this pass in the day it starts from 10:00Am until 6:30pm and includes lunch and drinks and the use of the facilities. The evening pass starts from 7:00pm until 11:45pm and includes dinner and drinks. This price does not include bottle water, fine wines or champagne. However, the hotel offers complimentary house wine white or red.

If you have any further queries or need additional information do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards"

Glos.UK
reviews: 4
10. Re: day pass for all-inclusive

Some friends just returned from "Escape at the Gap" hotel and they were able to buy a day pass to include food and drinks for some friends visiting them. Don't think it was very expensive as it's not a pricy hotel.