We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sunset Crest Villas

Which Saint James Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds
Sunset Crest Villas

Hi,

We are wanting to hire a villa for 2 weeks during March/April 2008. i know it's a way off but want to get things arranged early.

I have stayed before in a rather basic adjoining condo syle 1 bed apartment (we had all 3 and it was good for purpose).

Please can someone make some suggestions of who to contact. They will likely be 10 of us (5 couples).

UK
reviews: 4
1. Re: Sunset Crest Villas

Hi

I was in Barbados for months last year and I have a friend that rents out her place. Its called ...eversince. If you type in google ..eversince Barbados .. then her place will come up. She will also know a lot of other places you can try around the island.

I wouldnt recommend sunset crest... lots of mosquitos. Covenient but not one of the best places. Up nr mullins is good. Gibbs is good. Port St Charles is nice. Also Heywoods nr port st charles has some nice places to rent.

Regards

Jaki

2. Re: Sunset Crest Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:26 am, September 01, 2009