We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Which Saint James Parish hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
North East...
reviews: 67
Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Is there a supermarket or similar to buy provisions for self catering within walking/carrying distance from the Lantana apartments in Weston?

Any places to eat at reasonable prices nearby?

14 replies to this topic
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 148
1. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Viaggio2011

There isn't a large supermarket in the immediate area. However, Super Centre Sunset Crest is just 10 minutes away South of Lantana. It's a short bus ride for just $1 USD each way. Any bus south would take you there, any bus north would bring you back.

Reasonable places to eat nearby would be mainly in the Holetown area. Such as Just Grilling, the Beach House, etc.

Regards

North East...
2. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Thank you. Do you mean 10 minutes on the bus or walking?

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
3. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Viaggio2011

10 mins on the bus.

Regards

North East...
4. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Thank you. That's helpful to know.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
5. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Viaggio2011

You're welcome.

Regards

Holetown, Barbados
reviews: 17
6. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Try Bombas Restaurant on Road View just north of Mullins, and of course Ramshackles, and Ju Ju's Beach Bars and Restaurants, and for a more up market dinner, Lone Star Restaurant ---------------all on Alleynes beach.

Edited: 4:46 am, January 23, 2013
London, United...
7. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Hi Viaggio2011

Im about to goto Lantana in a month or so, how did you find the development, apartments, finishing, standards, what are the plus's and minuses?>

Hope you dont mind me asking

Regards

Dak

Holetown, Barbados
reviews: 17
8. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Dakpat---------------I have never visited Lantana, it has only been built and finished in the last year or so------------in fact I have never seen a building go up so quickly . It is on the bend of a very busy road, so I would advise you to stay in the building furthest from the road to avoid the inevitable noise.

Across the road and over a small grass paddock you come to a very nice stretch of beach, but I warn you, you are not near any facilities or bars, so a cold box full of Banks and a bit of lunch will be a good thing to carry with you.

Edited: 6:00 pm, May 02, 2013
Chester, United...
9. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Hi Dak,

Interesting to hear you are going out to Lantana. We too are investing but for some reason we have been waiting for 6 months now for the developers to complete the legals. They originally told us to travel out in January!?! Just wondered what your experience has been and maybe link up in the future.

Thanks,

Rob

Chester, United...
10. Re: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston

Hi Dak,

Interesting to hear you are going out to Lantana. We too are investing but for some reason we have been waiting for 6 months now for the developers to complete the legals. They originally told us to travel out in January!?! Just wondered what your experience has been and maybe link up in the future.

Thanks,

Rob

Reply to: Supermarket/restaurants near Lantana, Weston
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted