We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

for BGI....Rum Punch

Moncton, Canada
reviews: 2
for BGI....Rum Punch

BGI ...You mentioned in a previous message that Big B's sold a good premixed rum punch called Tillokies(spelling ?)..When in Barbados last month I did purchase it but found it a bit sweet. There was another product on the shelf called St. something (can't remember the full name)..but it was made locally . Can you comment on that product?...thanks Laurie

14 replies to this topic
Oakville, Canada
reviews: 12
1. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

It could be St. Maria's Rum Punch.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 189
2. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

andylulu

It's St. Maria's Rum Punch and I haven't tried it as yet. I can also vouch for Alleyne & Arthur which is quite good and available in Super Centre.

Regards

Moncton, Canada
3. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

Thanks Christy and BGI...St. Maria it is ..wonder who makes it?..sound it may have a religious affiliation!!...

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 189
4. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

andululu

You're welcome. I'm not sure, but I'll find out when I go to Super Centre on Monday.

Regards

Hanover, Canada
5. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

I am sipping....er...OK a bit more sipping...hic...a rum punch purchased from the Dover Market convenience store in tbeGap adjacent to Rostrevor. $21BDS for a 750 ml sized bottle. Pretty good and potent toooo. Seems Way stronger than other bottled Rum punches I've tried.

New York City, New...
reviews: 15
6. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

I'll have what smokey66 is having!! lol!

Cheers!

BB

London, Canada
reviews: 1
7. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

What's the name of it smokey; I'll jot it down for next year?

Hanover, Canada
8. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

Hi MamieRiley

It's called Dover Market Rum Punch

The store clerk said they make it themselves. This convenience store must be connected to the big convenience store closer to east end of the Gap.

They have 3 bottle sizes

375 ml, 750ml and 1L

Enjoy

Edited: 7:55 am, April 22, 2012
London, Canada
reviews: 1
9. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

Thank you Smokey; I've written it down on my "reminder" sheets for next year - will definitely give it a try.

Moncton, Canada
10. Re: for BGI....Rum Punch

Thanks Smokey...nothing better than homemade...will definitely try this..is this store located across the street from Scotty's?....Laurie.

Reply to: for BGI....Rum Punch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Union Hall