We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Atlantic

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dartmouth, Canada
reviews: 1
Atlantic

Not a question, a statement, Tthe Atlantic Coast of Barbados has to be the most beautiful area on the island. Protect it ahead of the developer if you haven't already.

Never have i enjoyed being lost more, and we have been lost in a lot of places the last few days.

Lady in a rum shop in Martin bay gave me the best directions ever, and you will be ont

Up the hill,1 left,1 left, 1 right, 1 right, 1 left, and you will be on the highway to Six Roads. Worked as given. Thank you young lady.

brooklyn
reviews: 4
1. Re: Atlantic

You're entitled to your opinion.

Burlington, Canada
reviews: 55
2. Re: Atlantic

Don't tell anyone, you'll spoil it for us regulars who have known about it for years. :-) Glad you enjoyed it.

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 6
3. Re: Atlantic

You need never be lost in Barbados always someone willing to get you back on track!!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 189
4. Re: Atlantic

Oneeyedlove

Glad you enjoyed our Atlantic Coast!

Regards

Dartmouth, Canada
reviews: 1
5. Re: Atlantic

Of course, I too live on the Atlantic coast, and survived a couple of hurricanes and monumental snowstorms

6. Re: Atlantic

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 pm, June 19, 2013