We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting from Turtle Beach to Crystal Cove

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
reviews: 15
Getting from Turtle Beach to Crystal Cove

My boyfriend and I are staying at the Turtle Beach this summer but we would like to go to Crystal Cove one day to take advantage of the water sports.

Has anyone taken one of the public buses there? We are looking for an economical way to get to the sister resort.

Thank you!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
1. Re: Getting from Turtle Beach to Crystal Cove

Do they not have an Elegant Resort shuttle to take you??? If not turn right out of the gates and follow the road along to the end - turn right and stand at the bus stop there. You need a Speightstown bus and just ask the driver to put you off at bus stop nearest to Crystal Cove. On the return trip you need a blue bus marked either Oistins, Silver Sands, Kirtons, Sam Lords Castle or Airport (4bds for 2 people) or yellow bus marked Oistins. Make sure you have the right change for the blue buses. Enjoy!!! Say hi to Malcolm for me!!

MAIDENHEAD, UK
Destination Expert
for Barbados
2. Re: Getting from Turtle Beach to Crystal Cove

If you walk up to Hwy 7 ( not sure how far that is ) ....you can catch a Blue Bus Route 27 or 27H that will take you to Crystal Cove without having to switch terminals in Bridgetown

See here

maps.google.com/maps/ms…

Belfast, United...
reviews: 76
3. Re: Getting from Turtle Beach to Crystal Cove

i have stayed at crystal cove, if ur going during the day u can use the free water taxi between all the elegant hotels.

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 16
4. Re: Getting from Turtle Beach to Crystal Cove

No water taxi available to TB im afraid,bus is best and cheapest option.

5. Re: Getting from Turtle Beach to Crystal Cove

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11:16 am, October 29, 2012