We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Catamaran sailing cruise

Which Bridgetown hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Catamaran sailing cruise

Will be going to Barbados in 2 weeks. What is the best catamaran company for snorkeling and swimming with the turtles excursion? What are some reasonable restaurants? thanks..

Canada
reviews: 5
31. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

Rubyaiyat, was still operating in Jan, my daughter went on it and had a fabulous time!!

Hastings, Barbados
32. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

rubaiyat is no longer operating....capt. eddie is now the capt. of the cool runnings catamaran...went on monday and loved it.....give it a try. cheers

Bronx, NY
33. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

thank you BajanT I think i will!

Toronto, Canada
reviews: 6
34. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

What happened to Rubaiyat? Why is it no longer operational?

Hastings, Barbados
35. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

eddie, gave the boat back to the owner...couldnt work out a better lease deal with him.

manchester england
reviews: 3
36. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

the Rubaiyat was a old cattaraman and i think it was in need of quite a few expensive repairs. So no longer running. Yep eddie is captain on cool runnings. Also check out Elegance cattermaran run by Sarah and Cali ex Cool runnings. Lovely new boat i think holds roughly 15/20 people on board. went on in May this year great trip lovely food and premium drinks. I couple got engaged on board from Brazil so romantic and it was a surprise engagement so glad she said Yes lol.

jackie

Essex ,England
reviews: 1
37. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

We have just arrived home from Barbados and enjoyed a great day on Elegance celebrating our friend Roys 70th Birthday.

Great boat really upmarket feel about it with excellent hospitality to match.

cally and Sarah seem to have got it right.

Herts
reviews: 8
38. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

I can thoroughly recommend elegance!

reviews: 3
39. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

Been on most cats in Barbados in 30 years of going there and Elegance is new and gives a very personal touch ,definetly the best ,enjoy

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for St Lawrence Gap
reviews: 13
40. Re: Catamaran sailing cruise

In my opinion the Jammin is the best i have been on so far - and i have been on most of the Cats, but must admit not been on Callie's Elegance yet.