We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brown Sugar Buffet

Which Barbados hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york
reviews: 21
Brown Sugar Buffet

A lot of people have recommended Brown Sugar's Monday night buffet- but I can't seem to find it on their website. It says the offer a la carte meals during the evenings and their buffet is during lunch. Do they still do the Monday night buffet?

THANKS!

14 replies to this topic
Sheffield, England
reviews: 30
1. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

I'm pretty certain they do .... and I think that there was no mention of the Monday night buffet on their website when we went in February. And very good it was too! Definitely recommended.

bristol
2. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

We were in barbados at the beginning of may, we went on a Monday night they were not doing the buffet , I got the impression that they stopped for the low season.

Manchester, England.
reviews: 11
3. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

We were also in Brown Sugar on June 1 when we told they were closing until September.

new york
4. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

OH NO!

We're going in August and that was one of the things we were looking forward to!

Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 148
5. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

skimomNewYork

This is really sad news. Their Monday Night Buffet was famous! I guess this means we'll all just have to settle for the Buffet Lunch which is just as good.

Regards

Canada
reviews: 8
6. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

Could anyone who is in Barbados now call the restaurant 426-7684 or 436-7069 and ask if the cancellation is just a seasonal thing or if its permanent. Maybe if enough people call they will reconsider if they plan on making it permanent. I have emailed them but do not hold out hope for a response. So sad.

Edited: 8:14 pm, June 17, 2013
Barbados
Destination Expert
for Barbados
reviews: 148
7. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

MrsBB

I called before I responded to the thread and it seems they are currently closed. Both numbers go to voice-mail after a couple rings.

Regards

new york
8. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

Thanks for checking!

I also emailed, and no response yet...

manchester england
reviews: 3
9. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

I really can not see them closing july and august as this cropover time and will be busy

maybe just the evening buffet the day time buffet is lovely and very popular

London
reviews: 94
10. Re: Brown Sugar Buffet

WHAT??! I've just booked a flight to Barbados for next month - please tell me all this horrible talk of them being closed till Sep is a rumour ... :(

Reply to: Brown Sugar Buffet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted