We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

thurso
reviews: 146
SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

Guys - thought there was probs with this hotel? but as havent been on forum for a while thought some maybe interested

We've found an all-inclusive week at a new hotel in Barbados for £899 per person. Saving £330 per person on the regular price, this exclusive Tropical Sky deal includes:

•Return flights from London Gatwick with British Airways or Virgin Atlantic

•Seven nights at The SoCo Hotel, Barbados

•All-inclusive board, with all meals and premium drinks

•Return airport transfers

Newly opened, the resort has 24 ocean-facing rooms, a freshwater pool and bar. The all-inclusive plan covers breakfast, lunch and dinner from the à la carte menu, as well as afternoon tea and drinks by the glass.

This offer (based on two sharing) is valid for daily departures on 29 May-4 July; 28 August-26 September. Child prices are available -- please call the number below for more information.

Book by 5 June.

Travel during the school holidays for £1399 per person on 5 July-27 August and from £999 for children (aged 6-11). Families (two adults and one/two children) travelling on these dates will receive a guaranteed upgrade to a Deluxe Room.

spain
reviews: 7
1. Re: SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

Saw this today too... Stayed just along the Board Walk at Coconut Court last week and it certainly looked like a nice hotel as I wandered past. The Beach is disappointing outside but there are plenty of others nearby.

The problem with AI is that there are so many other great places to eat and drink nearby that I would probably only eat there 10 or 12 times out of the 21 ( 3 meals a day - seven days ) but the FREE BEER would be great!

I don't know the resort but its seems like a cracking deal to me.

SSB

Edited: 9:28 am, May 22, 2013
thurso
2. Re: SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

i dont know its whereabouts either! outwith along the south coast somewhere - probably passed it plenty!!! i do remember there was a thread about it but that was afore xmas time!! - just came in on a travelzoo weekly email this morning so thought i'd post it!! might be of some use to someone!

3. Re: SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

We went by the Soco and it is at the north end of the boardwalk. It is def'ly open (I asked the gent working there) and looks very nice. Accra beach is just down the boardwalk about a five minute walk.

Exmouth, United...
reviews: 14
4. Re: SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

We went in to have a look last week. We were shown around and it is lovely. Very minimalistic. The staff all seem very nice, nice pool/bar area, light bright rooms all with sea view. It is at the end of the boardwalk with a beach and there is an area with rocks around which forms a small lagoon for safe bathing.

Personally I don't like A/I's as I think they limit you too much. There are so many places to eat in Barbados in all price ranges but if that is what you like then it looks like a good place to stay.

thurso
5. Re: SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

Sorry i think you misread my post!! It came in on an email and i posted it for anybody that may be interested! not for myself!

Sheffield, England
reviews: 31
6. Re: SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

I'm glad it's open now after all of the delays and disappointment people had. From a personal perspective, I love the Boardwalk location but am not keen on the beach area immediately outside. At the price quoted though I'd book an AI deal but go out to eat in the evenings!

7. Re: SOCO Hotel deal - Travelzoo - WEEK A/I £899

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 25, 2014